Sheboygan Rifle & Pistol Club (SR&PC) Raffle Rules 2018
This raffle supports the activities of the Sheboygan Rifle and Pistol Club (SR&PC) and we thank you.
- The name printed on the ticket is the winner and cannot be transferred. That is the law.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, agree to use the firearm only in a legal and safe manner, and will, or have already obtained, instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm won.
- All Federal and State firearms laws and regulations apply. The winner must pass any and all legally required background checks to claim a firearm. SRP&C will pay the fee for conducting the background check(s).
- You must be 18 years old to enter raffle. The winner also must be 18 years old to claim a rifle or 21 years old for a handgun.
- If the value of your prize is over $600 we are required to report you as a winner to the IRS with your social security number. They will charge you taxes on the value, which you will have to pay. If you don’t want to give us the information we need, you cannot get the prize.
- The drawing will be held at 7 pm on December 6, 2018 at the SR&PC Clubhouse, W765 Rowe Rd Sheboygan, WI 53083. The drawing is open to the public. Raffle entrants need not be present to win.
- Firearms will be awarded in the order listed on the ticket.
- When you win, we will notify you promptly. You have until March 1, 2019 to work with us to obtain your prize. If you do not do this, you forfeit the prize.
- The SR&PC makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problems arise.
- Should any law, regulation or other legal barrier occur before the firearm is awarded, such that the transfer of said firearm is prohibited, the club will award a check in the amount of $1000, $750, $500, $400 and $250 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th prizes respectively, in its place. Every attempt will be made to deliver the prize firearm rather than award a check as a replacement. The winner of a firearm, at their discretion, may elect to receive a check for this respective value rather than take possession of the firearm. The SR&PC makes no warranties regarding any firearms and no representations regarding suitability for any firearm. The SR&PC is released from any, and all, associated liability concerning the gun raffle, outside of the cost for tickets purchased. Raffle is void where prohibited.
- Any disputes will be resolved by the Board of Directors of SR&PC, and they have the final say. They are a great, fair group of people, so don’t worry!
Raffle License R0019979A-45317